Friday, January 19, 2007

Breakaway

Grew up in a small town And when the rain would fall down I'd just stare out my window Dreamin' of what could be And if I'd end up happy I would pray Trying hard to reach out But when I tried to speak out Felt like no one could hear me Wanting to belong here But something felt so wrong here So I prayed I could break away [chorus] I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And break away Out of the darkness and into the sun But I won't forget all the ones that I love I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change And break away Wanna feel the warm breeze Sleep under a palm tree Feel the rush of the ocean Get on board a fast train Travel on a jetplane, far away And break away [chorus] I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And break away Out of the darkness and into the sun I won't forget all the ones that I love I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change And break away Buildings with a hundred floors Swinging round revolving doors Maybe I don't know where they'll take me But, gotta keep moving on, moving on Fly away, break away [chorus 2] I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye, gotta Take a risk, take a chance, make a change And break away Out of the darkness and into the sun But I won't forget the place I come from I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change And break away Break away Break away...

Kelly Clarkson (2004)

1 Comments:

Blogger Pip said...

Su,

u've been tagged by me.. see my blog for details.. hehehe

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home