Thursday, April 05, 2007

Catch 22: Don't be jealous if you can't scream like Chester, be thick faced fun and gorgeous like The Backstreet Boys and romantic like Jon Bon Jovi!

Perhaps jealous is not the right word. One thing I cant stand is those people who poke fun at my superstars! Linkin Park, Bon Jovi and The Backstreet Boys to name a few. I am emotional in a way that I would actually reconsider a 'friendship' if that person starts to rudely make comments about my beloved superstars! I had before:

1. Slowly distant ning meself away from someone who called Mariah C a Gold Digger. What has she done to you???

2. Stop calling someone I know who is 10 years older than Britney Spears but spent the night bashing my Opps I did again superstar. The three hours subject over dinner was --- That Britney bitch claimed she is still a virgin. She was mad that Britney came out with this statement. C'mon what has Britney done to you???

3. Consciously decided to write off people who diss Jennifer (A, L and G), Gwen S and Cindy C. What have they done to you???

Rudeness is to openly diss (we talking diss here, not criticise) the ones you know your friends love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home