Friday, April 06, 2007

PeliktuBiscottisue!

Phyp has tagged me and here is my respond to 6 Weird Things About Me. Just 6 huh? Pheww! I heard aplenty, but I shall put down the ones that I heard are so weird about yours truly but they actually feels normal by yours truly. :) Btw, I truly believe Phyp, that you eating alone is not weird, but the majority out there does and that will go as my number one:

6 Peliktus Biscottisue

Peliktu 1: Operandi Me, Myself and I
I enjoy and don't mind eating and watching movies all by my self, with no company but being with the 'We' who truly is just Me, MySelf and I. Not to say that I don't enjoy the company of others, I do. It seems that out of what was a day that turned into a week then a month then a year followed by several years of getting accustomed to the lone company of yours truly has made me rather comfortable and very much unaffected by what others viewed as 'Pellik tu Su!'.

Peliktu 2: Mixing and UnMatchingly Food
This runs in the family. I have been called by a close friend as strange for be able (and liking it) to mix and unmatchingly food. Chocolat sauce and lamb? Durian, sugar, hot water, sambal belacan and white rice? I think this one came as a creation of the impatient. My brother started this. If my memory serves me right he did it because he can't wait for Mak Tok to finish cooking the Lauks that should go with the rice. 'Pellik tu Su!'.

Peliktu 3: Beloved Guruji
Some insist that I seeked. A phenomenon that I myself find weird but accepting it as The sign is that I have been the target by strange Gurujis offering advice to be careful of such and such as such and such had...' First was in 1999, then in 2005, then in 2006. It always happened out of the blue and it always happened when I was deeply concentrated in my Operandi Me, Myself and I mode. Sometimes I wonder if the sign Help This One had suddenly appear ed on my forehead for them to stop me. Once is odd, twice is hmm and thrice is 'Pellik tu Su!'.

Peliktu 4: CATCH 22 - I write off people.
Over principles, the things I love and those that I believe in. Sounds normal. It is! (Only perhaps until when you get know what exactly the reason are) Over the things I love and I believe in. Sometimes temporarily, sometimes it is quite permanent. I admit it gets quite strange when I get hot and bothered about my beloved superstars being verbally and unkindly bashed. 'Pellik tu Su!'. I will defend my self that one should not do it when one knows that the subject is one of the passions of a friend.

Peliktu 5: I love, love the seaside, but scared of the water .
That house in Something Gotta Give. It's a dream. That surfing video by Sheryl Crow. Its a dream. But I can't swim. I love, love tall buildings but am not sure surefooted and am sometimes scared of heights. KLCC, yeah! Absailing, no! 'Pellik tu Su!'.

Peliktu 6: One blog is not enough
Confession. I have a few and it is more than two. It is not all abt me, but is surely psuedo-written to support and pen down the things I am passionate about. Cupcakes, Streetfood, FoodCourt Food, The Cookbook Library, Sprituality, Designer or Not Forever Anti Drugs, Kampung and its ok, Catch 22. To name a few. If I could change ones view about blogs, I would say: 1) You can still be privvy; 2) Blog is not neccesarily a journal about daily lives and 3) It can be therapeutic..... 'Pellik tu Su!'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pip said...

i think the most weird would be mixing and unmatchingly food!! i can never do that!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home