Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mixed Bag of Catch 22s

I am feeling overwhelmed and tired. Physically and mentally tired. Catch 22: The folks at the office loves each other, enjoy the cameraderie, enjoy the work, but are not happy. Wish could explain more, but I am tired. I was talking to a friend the other day that the girls want to go out and have a night of fun visiting a club with friends, us friends. I dont mind. That could be fun, I thought. I noticed the discomfort to a couple of them within the same group. It became more obvious how perception is so key and must be guarded. Looking at the innocence, looking at one fact: everyone is as deserving as the person sitting next to them wanting to have harmless good time night out; I now acknowledge the complexity of the debate. I am tired. Interesting also to note how the obvious vision which was debated over weeks of meetings could be slowly forgotten just because today one person planted a new catchy phrase. The wheels keep turning. Improved? Reinvented? It's a Catch 22.Interesting also to note how one story could be changed just because one decided to word it differently and tell it (yes, story tell it again) differently. I guess that's why god created the angels, one on the left and the other on the right. Catch 22. Another point. Of spritual beliefs and tenets. This is wrong, but if it's ok to do this: I think it's nice to enjoy a meal with a glass, yes just one glass per meal of the red red wine. And I mean this as but if... But we can't! and He said we shouldn't. The detrimental effect of human who could possible know no control. If I could have a perfect world, I would be baking cupcakes all day, earn enough money, have all the energy; live amongst the non judgemental minds, surrounded by great friends, live in a fair world where the reality of "we are only human' is accepted and understood.

Lady yellow is nibbling my toes. This means, she is restless and wants to wander out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home