Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm a just riding a motocycle, everyone else is evil!

"To the rider and if you have the slightest intelligence to find and read this, this was at Setiawangsa, you were on a Yamaha and wearing a grey hoodie -- You are a coward for trying to start a fight with a woman and for your life's sake, watch for red lights and stopping traffic' If you are too stupid to admit or at least feel sorry, I know that god will have his way with you one day. You will live a suffering life. "

The title is what I think must be running in this crazy young man's mind today. I was at a junction waiting for the red to turn green and suddenly thud! thud!. My car shook and slightly jutted to the front. "Oh no!, first time my Vios is hit! what a black day this is!" I looked to the back and saw a motocycle reversing to get out what would be a dent in the rear of my car.

Next thing I know, this young man rode to the side of my car, lifted his helmeted head, and knocked on my window. "What, dah cukup kemek?" I mouthed the word. Not only this idiot has knocked into my car now he is knocking his dirty knuckles on my window. I didnt open the window. And guess what, I expected what would happen next and I was not surprised. He reversed his moto for about a couple of feet and ramped into my door!

"Gosh, what is wrong with this person! " Dah la langgar kereta orang and now nak ajak gaduh!"

If I told this story to my mom, she would say I have been telling you to find a man -- a husband!"

The way I feel at the time. All I wanted to find is a gun! Anykind. A bazooka would be better.
Bulleted or filled with the hottest chilli concoction god allows.

2 Comments:

Blogger diLs said...

sometimes people are so oblivious to the fact that we single ladies are capable of anything and i mean anything. If a bazooka is nonexistent, perhaps u should carry a pepper spray from now on. At least u won't get indicted for murder and that guy will definitely get his piece of hell hehe

10:36 AM  
Blogger Biscottisue said...

Thanks for the advice Dilla :). I am still driving a slightly droopy-rear-ended all black Vios.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home