Tuesday, June 12, 2007

They, Who Must Know.

If something happened to yours truly:

My family - My mother, because she is my beloved mom. Mak Anjang because she always have something sweet for me; Abang Tar, Kakak, Mak Nita, Mak Ann, Mak Awa, Ben and their off springs because they are my siblings and family. Muz, tho unrequited nonetheless must know, because he's The love of my Life. The eLearning Team old and new; the Education Team plus Ian and Jeffrey because they are the people I got to know from work. Moi Lin of Aveda, Liza of Grace, Fenny of MobileShop, all because they always make sure I fell good and look great. The WSU Wazzu gang from WA. My friends Elaine, Wati, Val, Chow Yuan, Amy, Prashant, Lynn, Fa, Lee Henn, Nai Ann, Boy, Liza, Vicky and Mark, Nasreen Ayeng, Zsa Zsa, Kim-mi Chong and Kong Meng, Dennis and Heather, Suying, Samantha & Mike, Madam Tyan, Farah Lodin, Kak G Ruziah, Siria, Hanim, Ronald Aw-Yong, Puds Narayanan, Wei Haw, Khee Bee, Bee Leng, Katherine, Mee Lin, Eric & Claire, Patrick Lau, Andrew & Diah, JY, Yit Loong & Jan. My pet cats and kittens because I love them and they need care. And last and not least, Chu Kha, Ayah Da, Intan, Abang Joe, Kak Yah, Kak Baie, Che Are because they are the closest relatives that I know today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home