Friday, June 01, 2007

The Holiday














Bali Sunset
The hotel staff nod a polite thank you and placed my order on a small white table next to the round gazebo bed; which stood firmly on the beach's front.

This is today, the holiday get-away which if I could have desribed in a blog a year ago - the time when both my family and friends had encouraged me to go.

To mend a broken heart.


It didn't happen then, it just happened now. Now sitting here, blessed with God's creations widespread in front of me; I do agree now that taking The Holiday, wherever that may be, does help one who just suffered a love lost to recover. If not completely, definitely more than slightly.

Should it have happened much sooner? I still think the best time for one to take such holiday is not as soon the love was lost; but as soon as one is ready.
















It was a breezy evening. The moon was full reflecting its shadow on the ocean water below. The stars were shining brightly. I counted - there were 27; I connected each to complete a diagram; I had wished upon the stars. The weather was just so, not too hot, not too cold. It was perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home